We aim to offer a high standard of advice and service to our clients. We shall:
- Put your interests first
- Explain matters simply and clearly
- Respond to your communications promptly
- Do our best to estimate the costs that are likely to be incurred in your case
- Keep you informed of costs throughout your case
- Update our advice on likely outcomes when necessary
- Maintain confidentiality
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, please contact the relevant partner dealing with your case. Please note that it may take 8 weeks to receive a full response from us dealing with your concern.
You can also complain about our bills and may have the right to object by applying to the court for an assessment of any bill under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint to us, you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of the conclusion of this firm’s internal complaint process at the following address:
PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ