Piercy & Co is a specialist family law practice based in Dulwich and Central London.
We cover all aspects of family law including:
- Marriage and cohabitation.
- Divorce and separation.
- Pre-nuptial, cohabitation and separation agreements.
- Preservation of family assets and preventing their removal and dissipation.
- Investigation of trusts, private companies and pensions.
- Financial settlements.
- Children: residence, contact and parental responsibility agreements and orders.
- Children: removal from the jurisdiction.
- Civil partnerships.
- Rights of dependants to financial provision following the death of their partner, spouse, parent or other family member.
- Enforcement and variation of court orders.
As family lawyers we understand the emotional and financial impact of relationship breakdown and adopt the Resolution Code of Practice which aims to minimise areas of conflict and to resolve disputes in the best interests of the family.
Where proceedings are unavoidable, we are able to provide in-house advocacy, giving our clients the benefits of continuity in the conduct of their cases and significant savings in costs.
The firm has excellent connections with specialist Counsel and experts in all related disciplines, including forensic accountants, pension experts, property valuers and lawyers in other jurisdictions.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with an efficient, responsive and personal service and a high level of expertise.
Appointments can be arranged at our office in Dulwich, office hours are flexible and charging rates competitive.